Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 18, 2008

An MMORPG based on the Games Workshop franchise developed by Mythic Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. Some of the features were brutal RvR battles (Realm vs Realm) and siege warfare. Warhammer Online was shut down December 18th, 2013.

Official Warhammer Online Showoff Thread

• 56 results
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By jakob187

Well, I've been slow leveling in order to let some buddies catch up to me.  I'm bout to hit 27 tonight, and I got my first armor set piece in RvR today (one of my guildies was in the match with me, and he won both of the pieces...Devastators' Tramplers).  I haven't gotten any new gear in a while, as I've been questing back in the DE lowbie areas to finish out quests since they had done the update to increase the XP output on all those quests.  =  D  I was getting 4k XP from quests that used to be 2k.  Meanwhile, I've loaded up on about 70+ titles and a crapload of bestiary unlocks for tome tactics (and they finally put the librarians to buy those tactics from back in).

And with this week being Dead Space, while next week is Fable II, and the next week is Fallout 3...needless to say, I've got a LOT on my plate for user reviews and just catching up on all the other shit.  lol

But I'll get around to some more updates soon enough.  I think I'll be waiting til I break into T4 content before I throw some more stuff up.
    Reale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Reale

ahh yeah, fallout 3, looking forward to that too, i think i will balance my time out but if i cant get WAR to work i will probably sink more time into FO3

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By jakob187

Ugh...damn Dead Space taking all my time away from Warhammer.

I picked it back up today, though, for a little while.  There's been a ton of improvement in performance and such since I last played.  My stats haven't really changed much, though.  lol  I'm still Rank 27, RR19.
    Bram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Bram

Ive recently started playing wow. I've looked at this game recently and nothing about it sounds interesting and would want to make me quit wow to play it,,

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jakob187

Well, given that WoW just put all the same features from Warhammer into their game...and you haven't actually played Warhammer...I would say "play it".  I played WoW for three years, and I gave up a season 3 warrior and a season 2 mage for this game...and I don't regret it one bit.  =  /

But thanks for jumping in the thread and spreading negativity!!!  = D
    Reale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Reale

Now up to rank 22 and RR17, will post update soon :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.