Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Watch Dogs

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released May 27, 2014

A third-person open-world game from Ubisoft, set in an alternate version of Chicago where the entire city is connected under a single network, and a vigilante named Aiden Pearce uses it to fight back against a conspiracy.

Preorder

shamit001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By shamit001

Hey this game is available for pre order on ps3 and I am thinking of placing an order. I am just wondering if this game is even going to be on the ps3? I heard a lot of speculations about this game being on the next gen consoles and not on the 360 or the ps3.. Thank you :)

Avatar image for imsorrymsjackson
    Imsorrymsjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Imsorrymsjackson

It is coming out on this gen, so don't worry.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

Why don't you just wait for some official announcements about preorder bonuses and what not and then do it? It's not like you don't have plenty of time, and there is certainly never a shortage of games at retail that would necessitate preordering so far in advance.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By alistercat

It came out around the announcement that it will be for current consoles. Why pre-order though? It's a way off and you will be able to just go and buy a copy the day it comes out.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Funkydupe

This won E3 for me so I'm really interested in hearing more about it, the online co-op especially. The city looked great and it sounds like a cool twist to play on the modern technologies that every person is hooked up to in order to get the better of them.

shamit001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shamit001

I was just browsing through my game store site and I saw that this game was available for pre order so I did some research on it and hear that lots of people are confused about the platforms that it's going to be coming out on.. Yeah fair point, no need to pre order at this time haha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.