Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii Remote Speaker Phone Simulation

Concept »

Wii games that use the speaker of the Wii-remote to emit phone conversations encouraging the player to hold the Wii remote as a telephone against their ear.

One of the Rayman Raving Rabbids games had this but which one?

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rallier
    Somehow with the announcement of the 4th game in the series I remembered that one of the games used this concept but now I'm not sure if it was 2 or 3. It was the mini-game in the cinema where you had to try and call as much as possible but had to put it down when the clerk came checking on you.The actual "conversation" that came out of the speaker cracked me up every time.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Baillie

90% sure it's the second because I remember that and I don't have Rabbids Go Home!

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rallier
    @Baillie said:
    " 90% sure it's the second because I remember that and I don't have Rabbids Go Home! "
    The third one is actually called TV Party but since you did not play the games past 2 it would be safe to say that it was in 2.
    Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Baillie
    @Rallier: What the hell, I never even heard of that one!
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By Willy105

It's the first one.

I remember reading it was one of the minigames back at the Wii launch.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rallier
    @Willy105 said:
    " It's the first one.  I remember reading it was one of the minigames back at the Wii launch. "
    Arghh and there i was thinking i added the good game. 

@Baillie said:
    " @Rallier: What the hell, I never even heard of that one! "

Giantbomb is a source of information after all ^^ 

If you are up for some mini-games i highly recommend it. I think that it is the best in the series.
    Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mmmslash
    @Rallier: This is the second game.

The exact minigame is you sitting in a movie theater, gabbing on your cell phone. Then you put it down really quick, before the manager walks in.

You get points for continued talking, with an exponentially increasing amount for continued calls. If you get caught by the manager, you're momentarily stunned.
    rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rallier
    @Mmmslash said:
    " @Rallier: This is the second game.  The exact minigame is you sitting in a movie theater, gabbing on your cell phone. Then you put it down really quick, before the manager walks in.  You get points for continued talking, with an exponentially increasing amount for continued calls. If you get caught by the manager, you're momentarily stunned. "
    Added it back to the concept page. It was really cool when the manager entered that you had to press A as fast a possible to call the other players before they could call you so that the manager would catch them using their phone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.