Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Dokapon Kingdom Hands-On IGN...Positive

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    TEH LINKAGE!

Basically, the game is a cross between basic Atlus fare (RPGs) and Mario Party style party game. Sounds........confusing, to say the least, but if it's fun, it's definitely worth a try.
    Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Dark_Link142

I'm not very interested in it. It looks like it requires too much random chance.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    Dark_Link142 said:
    "I'm not very interested in it. It looks like it requires too much random chance."
    Quote from Hands-On:

"Since the game is all about getting the RPG experience (and ruining friendships) you won't have mini-games to determine who takes the upper hand on a turn-by-turn basis. Instead, this is less about luck, random challenges, and Mario Party-like mini-games, and more about strategy, leveling up, and economy management."
    Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By Dark_Link142
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "Dark_Link142 said:
    "I'm not very interested in it. It looks like it requires too much random chance."
    Quote from Hands-On:

"Since the game is all about getting the RPG experience (and ruining friendships) you won't have mini-games to determine who takes the upper hand on a turn-by-turn basis. Instead, this is less about luck, random challenges, and Mario Party-like mini-games, and more about strategy, leveling up, and economy management.""
    Ahah. Point taken.

I was watching a few videos before and it looked like it had a bit too much chance in it. My fault for not reading that properly, though.
    Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Black_Rose

Previews are always positive, i'll wait for the actual review

Nets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Nets

Looks like a mix of Mario Party and Atlus's obvious cute RPG appeal... I think I'll pass.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By oldschool

Anticipation meter - 8/10

I am looking forward to this one, as this kind of game appeals to my tastes.  I look forward to Kings Story more, but I have high hopes.

Earthbounder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By Earthbounder

It looks really cool. Especially if you managed to gather 4 friends!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.