Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Dec 12, 1994

Serve up some Kilrathi and scrambled eggs in this star-studded FMV space flight simulator from Origin!

Free Game via EA's Origin (expires 2 Sept 2014)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

djames216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

You can grab a free copy of the PC version of Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger from Origin. Looks like this offer is open until early September 2014. I won't be taking advantage of this because I don't use Origin and I already have a copy of the 3DO (yes 3DO) version.

https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/wing-commander-3-heart-of-the-tiger/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

For those that don't already know, this is a space flight combat game heavily laden with FMV scenes featuring Mark Hamill, Malcolm McDowell, John Rhys-Davies and Tom Wilson. I recall that the space combat was ok but I mainly played it for the FMV side of things. Anyone else gonna grab it?

Dave, Vinny and Brad also did a subscriber-only video of this game back in early 2012.

Pop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Thanks, I forgot I had Origin installed. I don't know if I'll play it, I'll try it some other time, it probably looks weird, low resolution etc.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

djames216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@djames216: Yeah, kinda random. Would've expected it to be associated with Origin or Wing Commander III.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#6 FinalDasa  Moderator

Thread locked since we already know there's another saying the same thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.