Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Worlds Adrift

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released 2017

The developers behind I Am Bread and Surgeon Simulator are working on a MMO that takes place in a sky of endless islands. It was later shut down on July 26th 2019.

This game is dope

shaggydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shaggydude

Someone randomly mentioned Worlds Adrift to me while I was playing Sea of Thieves. I'm loving it!

Its got:

• Airships
    • User Generated/Dev Curated islands to explore
    • Assembling Vehicles and piloting them a la Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts
    • Functional grappling hooks
    • The art style from Journey

Right now there are 4 different tiers of zones with different rarities of metals to build with and a lot of unique loot- cosmetic and essential to build bigger and better ships. The tiers are separated by wind walls and to get into T4 you have to navigate through a sand wall that just tears the hell out of your ship so you need your boys on board to help repair everything. I really hope to find more people down to group up in Worlds Adrift because in the highest tier areas resources are scarce and it's all about how many people you can team up with to build together and fight other crews.

thurbleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Agreed!

Been following this for a while, thought it strange new game for the studio but has been fun. Kinda like the Spider Man game I always wanted where every time I slam into a wall I know it was my fault.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.