Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 09, 2008

WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009 continues with its annual edition of the popular wrestling game with its tenth game. The 2009 edition puts additional focus on tag team wrestling, including a co-operative story mode.

I just hope training isn't in the season mode this year

Spectral_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spectral_King

Because it ruined the game experience for me in last years game since i had to train my caw every time i wanted to advance.Was this feature taken out of this years game?It will awesome if so and this will base it on if i will purchase this years game or not.

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Huh? I don't ever remember having to train your character.

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By bwooduhs
    TheGamerGeek said:
    "Huh? I don't ever remember having to train your character."
    You didnt have to train your character. But in the 24/7 mode there was an option to have your character to start with a low rating so you would have to do various training exercises to get them up.
    Spectral_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Spectral_King

What i mean is in the season mode there was training and to progress and in the season to the next show you had to do a training match in between the shows and if you failed you had to do the training again till you passed or else you couldn't go any further in the season.

BionicIguana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By BionicIguana

There is no training now and your create-a-characters level up relatively quickly, by the end of the first year they are easily ready to compete against the top mid-carders and though I haven't played a 2nd year yet I would imagine you'd be pretty close to or at 99 by the time it was finished. (I've had the game since it's UK release on Friday)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.