Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

addicted to xbox (esp sacred 2) and loving it

Tw1tch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

when i got my shiny new xbox i severly underestimated the pull it would have. first i was into tes oblivion(500+ hours),then it was skyrim(300+) next came tropico 4(300+) not to mention dragons dogma,gta iv(multiplayer) and a smattering of gears 1-3,mw3,and others

now i play sacred 2 fallen angel-an open world diablo clone which has the spirit of WoW being grind heavy and addictive- every day 12-16 hours a day with over 700 hours across dozens of toons and havent even leveled to the cap of 200 on a single one lol. i used to be 33 in the world but changing my GT wiped my toons from the leaderboard >.< so now im obssessed with being the best ( legit that is there are modders on the game sometimes). i swear i havent been addicted like this since the actual mmo days of my past.

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
    SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Sacred is an excellent game, glad to see someone else out their enjoyed it as thoroughly as I did.

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I own that version of Sacred 2 and it's pretty rough. It's not terrible, but I'm surprised you found 700 hours of game time in it.

Tw1tch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

well its a niche game in which the online community is the main draw.ive met a few people just as hardcore as me who treat it like those on the pc version (who have months /played) with multiple lvl 200 toons and toons specificaly for finding rare items to support the others.

basically once you get into the harder modes (gold through niob) you meet the hardcore players and get sucked in. im on platinum which is the second hardest and now im in the grind heavy part or in full metal jacket slang «im in the shit»

the graphics are dated and the grind is between ffix,PSo and WoW level when you go for level caps and rare items and sets but its a good game if you fit the niche. my 2nd favorite behind tes oblivion(which i prefer over skyrim- yes my gaming tastes arent mainstream)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.