Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Just got my 2000th Achievement the other day :o

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By swordmagic

It passed me by as it was from Pac Man CE DX (and they come fast as hell apparently) I finally picked the game up after listening to the GOTY 2010 podcasts. :p What about you guys? How many have you gotten?

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Dagbiker

A girlfriend.

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By swordmagic

@Dagbiker said:

A girlfriend.

That's always a good one to go to that's sure to roll in the funnies!

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Dagbiker

@WolfHazard: Ok, fine, real answer is, I dont really care about achievements. Never really went achievement hunting.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By fattony12000

Heh, I must've passed 2000 (on the Xbox 360) a couple of years ago I would guess, once my score got above 40k a few years back I really started to cool on that whole thing. Not that I would do the weird thing of playing super shit games to boost, but I would get into some dark crevices to suck up those last few juicy points morsels.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By GunstarRed

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morningstar

1670 on Live and then some trophies and steam ones to boot.

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By swordmagic

I've been big on them since getting Xbox back in 2007 but I don't hunt for point, I don't care about the point value I look at them from a completionist stand point. I don't consider a game done until I get all the achievements, that being said I'm working on getting s ranks in every game on my tag. It's been tons of fun so far

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Justin258

@WolfHazard said:

I've been big on them since getting Xbox back in 2007 but I don't hunt for point, I don't care about the point value I look at them from a completionist stand point. I don't consider a game done until I get all the achievements, that being said I'm working on getting s ranks in every game on my tag. It's been tons of fun so far

2000 or 20000? The number is important because if you're a habitual S-ranker, then that means you've either completed two full games or a few XBLA games.

Me? I'm almost at 30000 in terms of gamerscore and I might cross that line when Halo 4 comes out, but I doubt I'll get much further than that.

EDIT: Worth noting that I've only S-ranked one game - most of that is just from playing a bunch of different games.

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By swordmagic

@believer258 said:

@WolfHazard said:

2000 or 20000? The number is important because if you're a habitual S-ranker, then that means you've either completed two full games or a few XBLA games.

Me? I'm almost at 30000 in terms of gamerscore and I might cross that line when Halo 4 comes out, but I doubt I'll get much further than that.

EDIT: Worth noting that I've only S-ranked one game - most of that is just from playing a bunch of different games.

No no I said 2000th achievement, my gamerscore is 38k or so and I have 13 (I think) games S ranked. Not 2000 gamerscore.

GoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By GoofyGoober

@GunstarRed said:

Its over 9....nevermind. Congrats on the achievements.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Justin258

@WolfHazard said:

@believer258 said:

@WolfHazard said:

No no I said 2000th achievement, my gamerscore is 38k or so and I have 13 (I think) games S ranked. Not 2000 gamerscore.

*smacks head*. Sorry, I didn't quite catch the distinction.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By Vinny_Says

Just look at the top right corner of my post and you'll know.

Edit: it's 3645....now I know.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By colourful_hippie

I kinda miss caring about achievements. I guess hitting over 50k is a good stopping point. Getting a good PC to play games has killed my lust for 360 achievements.... :(

Avatar image for living4theday258
    living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By living4theday258

@believer258 said:

@WolfHazard said:

@believer258 said:

@WolfHazard said:

Fail.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By GunstarRed

@GoofyGoober: Ha! You saw what I did... I'm actually a little ashamed ( I really only have like 7200ish)

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Justin258

@living4theday258 said:

@believer258 said:

@WolfHazard said:

@believer258 said:

@WolfHazard said:

Fail.

What's really a "fail" are people who use the word "fail" unironically.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.