Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

New Xbox 360 wireless headset.

scottp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By scottp
    No Caption Provided

I was just browsing the xbox website and I came across this. Maybe im late to the party but I have never seen this.

Avatar image for coheedfavorhouse
    CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse

its the first time ive seen it. 

i also havent been on xbox.com in years. so we could be in the same boat. but yeah, looks cool? i guess. i dont really use bluetooth for my phone, but im always in the market for a new wireless headset. 

on a side note. dont ps3s also use bluetooth? could i rig it to use with that?

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By nintendoeats

Yup, that's new.

teekomeeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By teekomeeko

@CoheedFavorHouse said:

its the first time ive seen it. i also havent been on xbox.com in years. so we could be in the same boat. but yeah, looks cool? i guess. i dont really use bluetooth for my phone, but im always in the market for a new wireless headset. on a side note. dont ps3s also use bluetooth? could i rig it to use with that?

Pretty much any Bluetooth headset will work with PS3, yeah, but some are heads-and-tails above others (quality wise, I mean). The Sony ones are excellent, though this one actually looks pretty neat, too, and has the benefit of also being able to work with another console (most likely with a dongle for the 360).

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By one_2nd

it's only $10 more than the other wireless headset. looks really cool and sleek too. If i didn't have a TB i'd be all over that shit. 

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ravensword

I wasnt aware that 360s could use bluetooth. ill definetly get this though.
    AbeTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By AbeTheGreatest

Id rather buy a headset for that price but I guess its alright if your not into wearing headhones all the time

Ub3rSlug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Ub3rSlug

@Raven_Sword said:

I wasnt aware that 360s could use bluetooth. ill definetly get this though.

Actually, the Xbox 360 can't use Bluetooth, the headset is just equipped with a switch to toggle between connecting to the 360 and using Bluetooth. There's an LED color change to let you know what mode you're on, too! Check out Major Nelson's quick video with the new wireless headset if you haven't already.

My old 360 wireless headset won't hold a charge (and the little foam speaker protector is broken, but that's just a cosmetic thing), so I'm trying hard to justify getting this. Buying a regular headset off Amazon is so much cheaper, though, I might wait until I can find it for a reduced price before making a purchase.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.