Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

RPGs

• 57 results
    gladestone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By gladestone

Its true..Microsoft sales has grown this round....Im excited for it...Im a pc gamer first an formost..How ever that said i love my xbox..Ive played it 2-3 hours a day..Jrpgs are becoming popular on the xbox this round...Lost oddesey is a fun an detailed jrpg..Its a challenge an half..Have to learn what spells to take down certain mobs...That gives it a challenge or two for ya...

Im lookin foward to fable 2 an also fallout 3...Eternal sonata was a fun game..Enchanted arms was interesting but not great...

BobTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By BobTheSlayer

^^ Lots of dots.
    I thought Too Human was a rental, probably. The demo was fun, but not fun enough for me to really want the game all that badly.

shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By shadowjak

It makes me happy for many reasons.

1. I love RPG's.
    2. FFXIII is good console warfuel
    3. The irony is just too good not to love. RPG fans all went out and bought a PS3, now the PS3 only has 1-2 exclusive RPG's while the 360 easily passes that.

tancred8120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By tancred8120

Fable 2 and Mass Effect 2... whenever it comes

BobTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BobTheSlayer

I just LOVE the fact that the ps3 is losing exclusives left and right, and losing RPGs too. It makes me all warm inside.
    People will have to get used to the fact that no console is the godly contraption they think it is.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By BlindEffekt
    BobTheSlayer said:
    "I just LOVE the fact that the ps3 is losing exclusives left and right, and losing RPGs too. It makes me all warm inside.
    People will have to get used to the fact that no console is the godly contraption they think it is."
    As fanboy as this seems, i cant help to agree. Its truly a great time for the 360.
    BobTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BobTheSlayer

If anything im a PC fanboy. I just think its hilarious when people say the ps3 will get all the rpgs and then it doesnt.
    And yeah, its totally awesome that an xbox console is getting rpgs, its a totally weird experience.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.