Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live

Concept »

Xbox Live is Microsoft's online gaming service.

Xbox Rewards program

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SlightConfuse

http://rewards.xbox.com/     

you can earn mircosoft points by using netflix and re-upping ypour live subscription. i hope they expand it for gamerscore milestones and arcade purchases as well
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Yeah I'm not at all happy with it out of the gate it is the most useless piece of shit I've ever seen. 
    I have been on xbox live since 2002. I have my account paid up till 2013 and your going to tell me that there are no plans or even out of the gate support so that stuff is retroactive? You mean to tell me its a rewards program that so far doesn't reward your longest most loyal customers but its designed only to draw in new ones? 
    I've used netflix since the day it was released on xbox marketplace...and its only valid if I sign up new for it? 

I'm seriously debating selling my xbox's, my 360 games and just taking the 150 dollar hit from the xbox live...cause I gotta admit this is the last piece of shit on the shit pile I can take...For years now I've been going around that shit pile ignoring it cause I loved the games on the 360 but that shit pile is just getting too large to go around and I think I'll just turn around and go the other way...Specially with all the Motion sensing crap Microsoft is all about now and the literal no 1st party to speak of. 

Heres hoping they update it massively with support for their most loyal customers giving them rewards for being on the service for a long time and people like me that have their Accounts paid for for quite a while, I mean shit the program actually has a LIMIT on how many points you can get and under the current model there would be no possible way to reach that limit and I won't even count that the rewards are all Monetary based except 1 and under those the reward is only like 1-5% of what you pay out. 

august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By august

I DESERVE FREE STUFF

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
    @august said:
    " I DESERVE FREE STUFF "
    you certainly do sir, you certainly do. 
    benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By benjaebe

I filled out a survey and they said they were going to give me 20 points. Then I activated Netflix and they said they would give me another hundred. Eh, it's free so I won't complain. It'll help make up for always having leftover points.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.