Anyone bought this yet?

#1 Posted by stustap (42 posts) -

Just noticed it's up on XBLA, had a little go on the demo.  Seems pretty cool.

Don't know wheather it's worth the full 800 points though, may wait for a review.

Anyone bought it?

#2 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

Nope but I might try it out when someone I know does.

#3 Posted by MildlyPsycho (77 posts) -

I bought it already and it is pretty fun.  It brings back some good memories of the arcades.  It is a very challenging game.

#4 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

I am not sure if I am buying it yet, but I will definitely download the demo to try it out.

#5 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

I will later on

#6 Posted by Boiglenoight (529 posts) -

Juuuuuust bought it.  I can afford to early adopt software that's $10.  I mean, come on.

#7 Posted by YoungBuck (207 posts) -

I was going to until I played the demo. From the looks of it, it's not worth 10 bucks. I heard it's also a very short game.

#8 Posted by legend_cloud (359 posts) -

Nope, but it looks pretty interesting.

#9 Posted by Boiglenoight (529 posts) -

So far I've gotten to the 2nd level.  It's definitely fun to some extent, but I wish it had more of the same spirit of the original?  Presentation is decent though.  If you're jonesin for another shooter on the PS3, it's worth 10 simolians.

#10 Posted by ochazuke (8 posts) -

I've got it for ps3. It's a nice diversion. Nothing super special. I wished it had been cheaper, but I didn't think it was a waste of money.

#11 Posted by Pitta (182 posts) -

Hell yes I did!

#12 Posted by lawblob (37 posts) -

I just bought it for PS3.

If anyone wants to play co-op, add me to your friends list.  I previously added a bunch of people for GTA4, but none of them are every online anymore.

PSN id:  lawblob

#13 Posted by GiantBomber (350 posts) -

Will download the demo shortly.

#14 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

I thought it was decent, but not worth the price.

#15 Posted by Runk3N (51 posts) -

got it, fun to play with a friend, but it doesn't really feel to entertaining when playing solo.

#16 Posted by iGaboru (215 posts) -

I'm a big shmups fan so heck yeh, though I prefer Ikaruga over this one...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.