Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

A Game of Thrones: Genesis

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Sep 28, 2011

A strategy video game based on George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire universe developed by Cyanide Studio, the developers of Blood Bowl, and published by French video game companies Ubisoft and Focus Home Interactive.

Game of Thrones

CryingHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CryingHero

I have to share!
      What a piece of TV! Also it is surprisingly accurate to the books!  Well acted and superbly shot entertainment!
    I for one can not wait for the arrival of Season 2 in Spring 2012 and all I know is I have the other three books to catch up on between now and then! 

I have a question to ask! 

So what do the rest of you think?  
    Hurry, Winter is coming!
    Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Tennmuerti

You double posted.
    Flag one for mods to delete.

As for series itself, can't say.
    I'm not watching on purpose.
    The characters of the book are what I imagine them to be. It doesn't matter to me if the series is good or bad, true to books or not. I want my experience of the books to remain pure.
    Heck now I have to even avoid Screened.com completely because they almost always have an image up or something.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vitor

@CryingHero: Link does not take me to a picture of Liam Neeson. Or any picture. Broken.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.