Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Age of Booty

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 15, 2008

Sail the high seas, pillage towns, and fight off pirate rivals in Certain Affinity's pirate-themed RTS, Age of Booty.

Challenges...and a really stupid AI partner.

Bkorns4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Bkorns4

So far i love this game, its fun, strategic, addicting, and a blast in multiplayer. I'm currently working on the challenges, but im stuck on the 7th medium challenge. I'm not bad at the game i just cant win with my parter (AI) going his own way all the time. He just wanders off and i find it almost impossible to win some of the harder matches without teamwork. So here are my questions:
    1. Is there any way to control the AI at all? Like maybe tell him where to go? That would be very helpful
    2. Is there a way to use a player controlled ship as my partner?  I heard you could but it didn't seem to be working.

Maybe i just suck, but i went 10-2 yesterday online with this guy i was playing with, so i don't think im that bad.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By StaticFalconar

No and No. Thats why this game is really multiplayer focused.

Bkorns4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Bkorns4

Yeah, that really sucks. I just want to beat the damn challenges to have 200/200.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.