Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alan Wake

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released May 14, 2010

When famous novelist Alan Wake goes on vacation with his wife Alice, he has no idea that the idyllic town of Bright Falls will soon be the site of a terrible battle between light and dark that could threaten everything, even Wake's own sanity.

Another Gameplay video!

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
    OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

The wonderful guys at E3,brought the curious people of Alan Wake to life and brought this gameplay video!

The publishers says this might come out in May,so lets just wait 4 months. 

If your a anti-cliffhanger game guy,and still curious,watch this: 
       And heres some more 11 minutes of gameplay,its a mexican talking often,and it might be annoying,but heres Part 1: 
      Part 2: 

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Heartagram

I'm pretty pumped about this game

OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OutOfBounds9000
    @Heartagram said:
    " I'm pretty pumped about this game "
    OH,ME TOO!!!!
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy

I can see this being one of the best games of next year, because I know there will be something fucked up happen in the story. I'm probably going to pre-order it too. From the amount of time it's taking Remedy to polish this game I wouldn't be surprised if it also controls and feels great to play. Every video I see, the people they interview about the game are just awestruck and stunned when they talk about it or get to play, so there's something :D  

@OutOfBounds9000 said:

" @Heartagram said:
    OH,ME TOO!!!! "
    ME TOOOOOOOO!
    ax3m4hn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ax3m4hn

@xyzygy said:

"I can see this being one of the best games of next year, because I know there will be something fucked up happen in the story. I'm probably going to pre-order it too. From the amount of time it's taking Remedy to polish this game I wouldn't be surprised if it also controls and feels great to play. Every video I see, the people they interview about the game are just awestruck and stunned when they talk about it or get to play, so there's something :D  

@OutOfBounds9000 said:
    " @Heartagram said:
    OH,ME TOO!!!! "
    ME TOOOOOOOO! "

ME THREEEEE!

OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OutOfBounds9000
    @xyzygy said:
    " I can see this being one of the best games of next year, because I know there will be something fucked up happen in the story. I'm probably going to pre-order it too. From the amount of time it's taking Remedy to polish this game I wouldn't be surprised if it also controls and feels great to play. Every video I see, the people they interview about the game are just awestruck and stunned when they talk about it or get to play, so there's something :D  

Yeah,i've heard Alan Wake is done,they need to polish it,and its out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.