Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alpha Protocol

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 27, 2010

Control rogue agent Michael Thorton as he tries to unearth an international conspiracy in the near future (where everybody seems to have a hidden agenda or two) in this third-person action RPG.

Is Alpha Protocol fun to fans of spy movies...

Avatar image for hypotheticalsolution76
    HypotheticalSolution76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

...and that's why you tried the game? Because it seems to me that if the spy genre, movies or books, if they interest you a lot, then all the reviews don't matter anyway. I mean if James Bond is your hero, or if Jason Bourne is your action star, then I'd think Michael what's his name in Alpha Protocol wouldn't have to be spit polished and shined. His shooting mechanics wouldn't have to have a star rating. So how many of you guys who like spy movies and such are really enjoying the game?

Personally I'm not a big fan of spy movies, so the game is not up my alley. But I do want to start up a conversation and see what you guys have to say.

HypotheticalSolution76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...and that's why you tried the game? Because it seems to me that if the spy genre, movies or books, if they interest you a lot, then all the reviews don't matter anyway. I mean if James Bond is your hero, or if Jason Bourne is your action star, then I'd think Michael what's his name in Alpha Protocol wouldn't have to be spit polished and shined. His shooting mechanics wouldn't have to have a star rating. So how many of you guys who like spy movies and such are really enjoying the game?

Personally I'm not a big fan of spy movies, so the game is not up my alley. But I do want to start up a conversation and see what you guys have to say.

Avatar image for osheadiesstupid
    OsheaDiesStupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By OsheaDiesStupid

I am indifferent toward spy movies in general, but I think Alpha Protocol is a good RPG with a solid story

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Genkkaku

The only reason I like this game is because of the spy Fiction..

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By trophyhunter

I think it's fun in general

HypotheticalSolution76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ all

1 vote for spy movies rock, so game is interesting
    1 vote for spy movies so, so..but game has its good points
    1 vote for just fun game

All 3 win.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By MikkaQ

I liked it because I could kung-fu my way around enemy bases and smooth talk my way though situations bond style. 

Waaay too short though. Was expecting it to be at least twice as long. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.