Teaser vid.

• 60 results
#51 Edited by Zaccheus (1788 posts) -

I'm WAY too much of a pussy to actually play these games, but I have enjoyed many Lets Play videos of Frictional's games. Really looking forward to those with A Machine for Pigs, the greatest subtitle ever.

#52 Posted by Giantstalker (1532 posts) -

Definitely not my kind of game.

#53 Posted by Akeldama (4238 posts) -

@PeasantAbuse said:

That's a weak subtitle.

wrong.

@BeachThunder said:

@CornBREDX said:

That's pretty great. Looks like there will be outdoor areas this time around. I'm excited!

I love frictional

There were some last time too...

I've played the game to completion 3 times now. Which "village" scene are you referring to?

#54 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

@Akeldama: There's a flashback scene where you are walking towards a village or farmhouse, it's really short.

#55 Posted by Branwulf (397 posts) -

I want to play this game badly but I just find the kind of puzzle solving in Amnesia really boring : /

#56 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4578 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

Gah, that squealing... my body is simultaneously ready and extremely unready.

It's funny how pigs under non-horror circumstances are usually cute, delicious and lovable, but throw the word "machine" in there or involve Trent Reznor, and suddenly they are horrifying hellbeasts.

#57 Posted by TMThomsen (2070 posts) -

Really looking forward to this game. Amnesia may be one of my favorite games in recent years, and I can't wait to see how they will iterate on it.

#58 Posted by BeachThunder (11699 posts) -

...And another:

#59 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4578 posts) -

@BeachThunder: THE SWINE WILL RISE is kind of a terrible tag line. I wonder if this going to turn out to be a Soylent Green meets Animal Farm kinda deal.

#60 Posted by Rafaelfc (1313 posts) -

This clearly would've been a better subtitle:

Amnesia 2: Nightmare Storm Uprising

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.