Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Anomaly: Warzone Earth

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Apr 08, 2011

An action and strategy game with a reverse tower defense system. Developed by newly-formed 11 Bit Studio, for the PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad.

Multiplayer Mode

JustinHopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By JustinHopewell

I could swear I read in a preview a while back that they were working on a multiplayer component to this game, but I was saddened to find out after starting the game that it was single-player only. I remember reading about one player controlling the units, and another player playing the tower defense side of things. I really like the mechanics and pace of this game and it would be awesome to take that experience online with other people. 
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @JustinHopewell said:
    "
    I could swear I read in a preview a while back that they were working on a multiplayer component to this game, but I was saddened to find out after starting the game that it was single-player only. I remember reading about one player controlling the units, and another player playing the tower defense side of things. I really like the mechanics and pace of this game and it would be awesome to take that experience online with other people. 
    "
    I never remember hearing that. 
    abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By abdo
    @JustinHopewell: I guess they had a deadline and couldn't finish that in time... there's also supposed to be an iOS version but I couldn't find it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.