Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ArmA II

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 26, 2009

ArmA II: Ultimate Military Simulator is, as the title would suggest, a Military Simulation game developed by Bohemia Interactive. Experience the intensity of lifelike combat situations in one of the most realistic soldier sims available.

dayZ troubles

DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DAFTPUNK

I have recently bought arma2, I downloaded the six launcher first time i used it I could see all the servers. Next day I try to play servers would only show up for about a second and then they would go away. Apparently there was a new update so you have to wait about a day before the server is up to date or something like that. Anyone else having the same problem?

DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DAFTPUNK

/BUMP

switters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By switters

@DAFTPUNK: Are u trying to play dayz? It should update the serve when you load six launcher. You will have to go to the DayZ website and get the latest beta. Actually, just use this. And good luck, played way to much of this mod the last week. Soooo terrifyingly good.

http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_install_DayZ

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.