Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Army of Two

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 04, 2008

Army of Two sets players as two metal clad "mercs" in the modern day Iraq war. Co-op tactics, swift maneuvers and upgraded weapons are necessary to fulfill your contracts and get paid.

That achievement (spoilers)

Aas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aas

All right, there's an achievement in Army of Two called "I wanna be a cleaner". The achievement is rewarded for "Final blow to Dalton is a headshot with a pimped .44 MODEL 29 handgun". Only problem is, you never fight Dalton, he's killed in a cut-scene. I've tried killing Clyde (the final boss) in the manner mentioned above, but nothing happened. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Regards, Aas.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Origina1Penguin

You need the DLC.  I assume it's part of the challenge course you go through.

IceColdGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By IceColdGamer
    Origina1Penguin said:
    "You need the DLC.  I assume it's part of the challenge course you go through."
    This is true.
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.