Usually, this is where I would make note of said map pack's price and release date, but Disney is keeping that information to itself at the moment. The publisher did, however, lightly detail each map and even threw in a couple of screens to give us an idea of what's coming. Here's the intel for your viewing pleasure:
- Skyline -- On the upper echelons of Tron City, combatants deftly navigate massive gaps among rooftops while battling.
- Spires -- A Nexus Stream maintenance spire hangs precariously under the expanse of Arjia City. Vertical mobility is the key to survive.
- Classic -- The first-generation game grid meets the next generation of grid combatants.
- Relic -- A legacy of the past, the original game grid is slowly being eaten away by the Outlands.
- Drydock -- In a highly secure part of the Grid, Clu’s Regulator is nearing the final phases of its construction.
Tron: Evolution's first multiplayer map pack, which contains two maps, is being given away as a pack-in download code with every new copy of the game. This pack also includes a mutliplayer character skin, which can vary depending on where you buy the game. This second pack, by the way, will be released for all three versions of the game.