Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Waiting by the Mailbox: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Edition.

temmink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By temmink

While I am still waiting to receive my copy of what has only recently for me become a highly anticipated game (thanks to GB  QuickLooks) I am already wishing that Ubi had taken this opportunity to include a co-op mode. The multi-player probably indicates that this will happen in the next main episode of the series but this game seemed like the perfect opportunity to try it out. From a story perspective since you already have AI 'assastants' (assassin-assistants) and it seems like they could have easily slipped another player in without some 'gamey' explanation.  Still, I hope I am right about the next one and will keenly await details of the next installment.

I have to admit that I am really looking forward to trying the multi, it seems to have the fairly underutilised 'hide in plain sight stealth' hunter-hunted thing going on which hasn't really been done well on consoles yet and offers a clear alternative to all the COD style shooters around.
    On a final note, this couple of months have and will continue to be expensive for gamers like me, it's pretty crazy to think how many big titles are coming out or have already come out this month. My wallet is groaning, my PS3 glowing hot and my PC sings it's siren 'upgrade me' song to me every night.

temmink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By temmink

While I am still waiting to receive my copy of what has only recently for me become a highly anticipated game (thanks to GB  QuickLooks) I am already wishing that Ubi had taken this opportunity to include a co-op mode. The multi-player probably indicates that this will happen in the next main episode of the series but this game seemed like the perfect opportunity to try it out. From a story perspective since you already have AI 'assastants' (assassin-assistants) and it seems like they could have easily slipped another player in without some 'gamey' explanation.  Still, I hope I am right about the next one and will keenly await details of the next installment.

I have to admit that I am really looking forward to trying the multi, it seems to have the fairly underutilised 'hide in plain sight stealth' hunter-hunted thing going on which hasn't really been done well on consoles yet and offers a clear alternative to all the COD style shooters around.
    On a final note, this couple of months have and will continue to be expensive for gamers like me, it's pretty crazy to think how many big titles are coming out or have already come out this month. My wallet is groaning, my PS3 glowing hot and my PC sings it's siren 'upgrade me' song to me every night.

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE

So far the multiplayer seems like a big success.  I wouldn't be surprised if we saw co-op in AC3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.