Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II Multiplayer

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Mar 01, 2010

The creatively-named Assassin's Creed II: Multiplayer is the first game in the franchise to feature multplayer, and is for the iPhone. For the first time in the series up to 4 players can play co-operatively, from a top-down perspective.

Anyone played this?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jedted

The description says it's already been released for the iPhone but that's it.  Good, bad?  Worth a look, don't even bother? 

I'm curious about it but i don't have an iPhone. 
    deadly_polo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By deadly_polo

Wow I don't think many people including myself knew this even existed - from the screenshots on iTunes it looks kinda crappy, and from other people (I don't have one myself) I hear that multiplayer things on the iPhone generally are not great, but it's so cheap it may be worth your while.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#3  Edited By Soap

I downloaded it, tried connecting to a game 3 times, all took well over 5 minutes and resulted in no game... I'm gunna go ahead and say it sucks.

itsmadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By itsmadness

I downloaded it when it was for free, but I couldn't get it to connect to anybody. So I'm not sure either haha. Weird that the AC2 multiplayer ended up being an iphone game...

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @Soap said:
    " I downloaded it, tried connecting to a game 3 times, all took well over 5 minutes and resulted in no game... I'm gunna go ahead and say it sucks. "
    Yeah. I have had it since they made it free but have never been able to connect to a game. Every time I try it either fails or crashes my damn iPod touch... Think I might of un-installed it actually.
    Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Jedted

I imagine that a multiplayer iPhone game wouldn't work that great.  Still, it's interesting that it actually exists. 

Is there a single player story mode in it or it's all multiplayer?  What's the context of it, is it after the events of AC2? 
    ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @Jedted: It is just multi-player, no story, no characters, no plot. I don't think there is much to the setting other than you play as an assassin that wants other assassins dead. I actually like the concept oddly enough, shame I can't get it to work. Essentially you wander around the city trying to kill other assassins but they look like normal civilians until you get in range and inspect them.. or something. 

I can't remember how it all works but the idea behind it is pretty cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.