Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

[SPOILERS...Possibly] Regret

Seraphim2150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Seraphim2150

Anyone else watch the video about Dante (the bodyguard) and then slightly regret having to kill him? I know he is only a game character but still its a bit like killing a kitten (admitedly one that had a battle axe)

For anyone who didn't watch the video but has got past the section, Dante was marrried to someone his boss wanted to marry so the boss tried to assainate him. He failed but caused him enough brain damge to make him have the mental age of a child and so he annuled his marriage before becoming his bosses slave

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By unsolvedparadox
    @Seraphim2150 said:
    " Anyone else watch the video about Dante (the bodyguard) and then slightly regret having to kill him? I know he is only a game character but still its a bit like killing a kitten (admitedly one that had a battle axe)  For anyone who didn't watch the video but has got past the section, Dante was marrried to someone his boss wanted to marry so the boss tried to assainate him. He failed but caused him enough brain damge to make him have the mental age of a child and so he annuled his marriage before becoming his bosses slave "
    This was one of the few videos I actually watched. Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but don't we actually only kill his boss? 

I remember being very happy about that, having avenged Dante's betrayal.
    MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By MildMolasses

I'm pretty sure you kill Dante as well. Not 100%, but I recall the objective of that section being to kill the both of them as the fled
    Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Babble

You end up killing both.

aerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By aerious

yeah you definitely kill both and I did have a bit of regret killing him, I was sorta hoping that once his boss was dead he would stop trying to murder me.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Brendan

Yeah that part did suck a bit, but it was renaissance Italy, so the dude would have last about a week on his own anyway, if that.
    Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Coltonio7

SHOOT THE FLYING DEMON!

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By unsolvedparadox
    @aerious said:
    " yeah you definitely kill both and I did have a bit of regret killing him, I was sorta hoping that once his boss was dead he would stop trying to murder me. "
    Hmm, alrighty. Well, justice was half served at least.
    Seraphim2150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Seraphim2150

Should be noted that Dante does give you some useful info as well, so he wasn't all bad

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.