Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

battlelog pc grrrr

cloudnineboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cloudnineboya

not long got the game for pc is their a way to turn it off. it is so annoying it popping up every time i load the game aether from the shortcut or from origin.

and can i get into multiplayer from the main game. i cant seem to see how to do this or am i missing something? or just plain stupid.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Wemibelle

You have to launch everything from Battlelog. That's the way they built it.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @cloudnineboya: I have no idea what your problem(s) is/are. Can you pinpoint the things you need help with?
    Talis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Talis12

battlelog IS your game menu for pc.. its not just your stats, its your login, your server browser, your friends chat and voice.. theres no way around it

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By DJJoeJoe

Helpful tip, you can just hit up a server in battlelog in your browser and join a game without having to launcht game first, you'll just pop into the match directly from battlelog. That's what it's there for, it's not in your way it's the 'matchmaking' of the game taken out of the initial load that games require normally.

I like battlelog, for the obvious reasons of ease/speed. I don't play BF3 as much as I should anymore but when I do I can jump into a match so fuckin' fast simply because there is no barrier to entry for searching for a server, only when the game actually loads to get into the server, and the game would load anyways at that point (would load the map etc) had it been traditional.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @DJJoeJoe said:

Helpful tip, you can just hit up a server in battlelog in your browser and join a game without having to launcht game first, you'll just pop into the match directly from battlelog. That's what it's there for, it's not in your way it's the 'matchmaking' of the game taken out of the initial load that games require normally.

Please don't compare picking a server with matchmaking. Nobody insults my Battlefield!
    cloudnineboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By cloudnineboya

OK thanks. so even for single player? do i have to go offline so i can launch straight to the game without going to battlelog first

i thought i was clear. the battlelog loading first instead of it not

xdaknightx69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By xdaknightx69

@cloudnineboya said:

OK thanks. so even for single player? do i have to go offline so i can launch straight to the game without going to battlelog first

i thought i was clear. the battlelog loading first instead of it not

you can play the single player in offline mode.

personally i like battlelog , faster than a in game browser.

CJduke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By CJduke

Battlelog is awesome, why complain?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.