Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Custom AMD Drivers for BF3 Beta HERE

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

@Repi just twitted a link to custom drivers for 5000 and 6000 AMD GPUs

Custom AMD BF3 Beta Drivers HERE

Codeacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Codeacious

Any word if these work with Mobility chipsets? I'd like to make sure my G73 wouldn't flip out if I installed these.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Seppli

@isnipeyoudie said:

Any word if these work with Mobility chipsets? I'd like to make sure my G73 wouldn't flip out if I installed these.

No idea. First I must figure out how to install it myself. The installer doesn't work. Guess this whole hotfix business isn't 'that' easy. Must consult the interwebz some more.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Mirado

@Seppli: Unless I'm reading this wrong, they should be good for Crossfire as well:

Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing, and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on CrossFire configurations using the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Seppli

@Mirado said:

@Seppli: Unless I'm reading this wrong, they should be good for Crossfire as well:

Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing, and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on CrossFire configurations using the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series

That's good news for Crossfire users. Too bad the driver ain't right yet. Apparently they're still in the process of uploading the right file. Current one doesn't work. Should be fine in time though. Just check back at that link in a couple of hours.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Mirado

@Seppli: Yeah, the @CatalystMaker guy (head marketing) said it should be a few hours.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.