Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Full Map View (PC) ?

Creative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Creative

Hi,

I can't figure out how to see an entire map during MP match. When I press the map button the mini-map just becomes marginally bigger, but still does not give me the full overview, which makes it impossible to learn the new map or see where the action is.

Is there a way to show an entire map (BC2 style)?

Any other tips/tricks will be appreciated. I've read the tips thread here already, but I feel like there's a lot more to it.

Overall, game feels very rushed and unstable. It takes a while to find a server using browser (battlelog?) and it feels like thing refreshes once a night, so it's nearly impossible to find server with low ping. Matchmaking is a joke, why on earth would I want to "quickmatch" on server with 4 people?

The best incident of the first night of playing was when I finally saw a Jet sitting on the strip. I ran to it and kept jumping near trying to figure out how to get inside (I am pretty good with vehicles from BC2), while on it, my teammate spawned on me, jumped into the Jet and flew away, as I was watching the Jet zoom away game crashed to desktop. . .

Gcamel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Gcamel

Press "n". This cycles the map scales.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.