Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Killed 7 people with an E.O.D bot, what's you funniest moment?

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Twitchey

Mine is the moment with the E.O.D bot. I held an objective with the little guy. The enemy didn't know he was there so whenever they tried to defuse the bomb I would burn them with the torch. 

I also flew down some stairs with the E.O.D and killed two people which counted as a roadkill. 

Also I backed an enemy into a corner with the E.O.D and since he did not know it was mine he ignored it. His crotch will never forgive him.

Avatar image for nomorehalfmeasuresdoctor
    nomorehalfmeasuresdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went 0-22. It was hilarious.

innacces14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By innacces14

Got in a match with a friend who I haven't partied up on the 360 with since I got my new computer. He's pretty good in Black Ops, but because he is he thinks he's hot shit in any game. He saw my 360 gamertag and invited me to a party chat to welcome me back to the team, make jokes about how I tore his heart when I got the comp and all that brodouche stuff. lol So we start a match up on BF3 and I get drafted to the attacking team. He jokes about how I lost my controller reflexes and how he's gonna swiss cheese my character with his bullets, yada yada yada.

Never got lead from his direction. Instead my first three kills were all on him. The first kill got me his dogtags, second kill put a hole in his head from a pretty good marksman distance, and third kill was a grenade that landed in his vicinity. Not only was I laughing, I was gripping the controller at how satisfying it was to shut him the hell up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I read that as Killer 7.   Dude I bet Mask de Smith could German Suplex a tank.

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jasta

Double headshot from across the map, followed up by two simultaneous "WTF" in the chat window.

I had a good chuckle.

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Blackout62

Anytime the physics screw up and a body goes flying after getting shot like it was in a western. I remember this happened once and my corpse literally defied the laws of momentum by going directly up.

fourby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fourby

I've put my LMG on its bipod and unloaded down a hallway at nothing in particular, just to have dudes come rushing in one after another and giving me near 10 kills in a clip (keep in mind that's a 200 round clip). This has happened more than once. I'll also point a tactical pistol at a door with the light on and wait for someone to come around and be blinded, even though they can SEE THE LIGHT FROM OUTSIDE.

spartanlolz92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spartanlolz92

lmao i want the eod bot. ill call him wolly 2.0. umm prbly quinta kill i got with a grenade. or blinding a guy with a tac light then knifing him

Dejkrigeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dejkrigeren

Not really that funny but awesome nontheless. I got a triple kill with my M98B.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pinworm45

@Blackout62 said:

Anytime the physics screw up and a body goes flying after getting shot like it was in a western. I remember this happened once and my corpse literally defied the laws of momentum by going directly up.

LMGs are hilarious for this. My 240b literally always fucks with the physics, people get blown away like in The Forgotten when I kill them

Hellstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hellstrom

@Pinworm45 said:

@Blackout62 said:

LMGs are hilarious for this. My 240b literally always fucks with the physicals, people get blown away like in The Forgotten when I kill them

Yea, i saw someone get sniped and they flew away LOL. Is that just a beta thing? it would be nice, to have it as a feature, sorta like a mutator we could set if we liked.

Kasswara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kasswara

@Twitchey said:

Mine is the moment with the E.O.D bot. I held an objective with the little guy. The enemy didn't know he was there so whenever they tried to defuse the bomb I would burn them with the torch. I also flew down some stairs with the E.O.D and killed two people which counted as a roadkill. Also I backed an enemy into a corner with the E.O.D and since he did not know it was mine he ignored it. His crotch will never forgive him.

The E.O.D sounds incredible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.