Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

When you're trying to enjoy the CO-OP in Battlefield 3 and....

eastcoasteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eastcoasteric

EVERY TIME you get in a game with someone they just run around like a chicken with it's head cut off, don't listen to a goddamn thing you say, don't use spotting and CONSTANTLY get put down so you have to revive them over and over and over and over again, causing an end result of you getting killed while trying to help them, for the 100th time.

For instance, for the first two missions I played them on hard...luckily the very first time I played I had another guy who took the game serious and wanted to actually enjoy it instead of RUSHING at FULL speed like an idiot through it.

But by the 3rd mission we both had to go and since then I've been stuck trying to first and foremost get the achievement on the 3rd mission "ninjas" where you can't alert anything/anyone before you capture the hostage (defector).

Every fucking time I explain to people what we're going to do, they always fuck it up.

I must have no joked tried this about 30-40 times so far, not even kidding.

And when I give up trying that, I just want to beat the damn level so I can progress further into the co-op missions and continue to enjoy them because I think they're awesome.

And EVERY TIME i'm with someone, they always end up running way too ahead of the map, get killed and leave me pinned down under fire so badly, that I can barely even move because they are stuck in the worst position possible, I revive them and they die again...and so on and on.

So I stopped playing on "hard" and went all the way to easy just to beat the damn level and STILL same damn thing, same idiots who keep getting killed on easy mode none the less.

For real, I'm about to smash my face through glass if I keep getting stuck with all these idiots.

SAME goes for rush and conquest mode, am I the only one half of the time who sticks with team work and proper communication to get the job done?

90% of the time I end up in the top 3 players on my team because everyone plays so horridly bad and I can tell who is the "call of duty" players from the "battlefield" players in an instant.

For instance, you'll notice a "COD" player when the game starts because he'll be the moron who either;

A: Get's into a helicopter or jet and flys the fucking thing straight into the ground, killing everyone in it

B: Runs to the first HUMVEE or transport and takes off in an instant without waiting a second to see if anyone needs a ride (strength in numbers!)

C: Is too busy killing people that are no where near the objective.

Now, I'm not a COD hater at all, I love the COD series and I've been playing it since the first game released on the PC but COD is a whole different beast compared to this and I'm starting to realize why I hate COD players so goddamn much after playing BF3 lately.

And no, I'm not some dude who takes my games WAY too serious, I just like to win and I like to do it right, while at the same time relaxing and enjoying the game for what it is.

This really bums me out because it's a great game (not perfect) and only a handful of my actual friends play it (and they all are COD players who are trying to cross over to Battlefield, so they're only use to one playing style and that's it).

But for the love of god, if people don't start doing what they should be doing or create a little more diversity, I'm going to burn this game.

With that said, if anyone want's to play and BEAT (while achievement hunting) the CO-OP missions in Battlefield 3 on the xbox 360, add my xbox live name and just shoot me message saying you're from Giant Bomb.

Don't worry, I don't give a shit if you have a mic as I barely even talk as it is, i'd just like to be able to beat these co-op missions in peace and with someone who can actually play (or at least TRY) instead of the idiots that I've been encountering on a day to day basis so far, which is no joke ruining the game for me as a whole.

On a second note, I'm happy to see that there aren't a bunch of super high ranking people playing like on most games there are.

I think they highest level character I have seen was a level nineteen or twenty unlike COD games that will have people who have prestige'd already within the first two days of launch!

MY xbox live account name is (the very out-dated and corny sounding)

NEW YORK ERIC

add me my fellow Giant Bomb Battlefield 3 players!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.