Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Where is all the voice chat in this game on 360?

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By OldManLight

the lobbies i get into are deafeningly silent. I rarely hear people in voice chat. Are the people just in party chat or are there really that many randoms playing this that nobody talks to their squad?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

I find that most people on Xbox Live now are in party chat with their buddies.

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kermoosh

yea i agree, i either use party chat or don't use the mic at all. whenever i do use the mic its just one guy talking to his friend or a baby in the background

Consaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Consaw

Im going to have to go with party chat. I dont remember the last time I was playing on Live when I wasn't in a party.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By kindgineer

@believer258 said:

I find that most people on Xbox Live now are in party chat with their buddies.

This. Mainly because we either just want to play with our friends to avoid teaming with losers, or are sick of hearing the inane chat of over-privileged young-ins and desperately lonely adults over voice.

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By DJJoeJoe

@kermoosh said:

yea i agree, i either use party chat or don't use the mic at all. whenever i do use the mic its just one guy talking to his friend or a baby in the background

At least that baby in the background is putting his focus on doing well at the game instead of trying to appease voice communication concerns!

CABBAGES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CABBAGES

they should have servers that dont allow party chat not just in bf3 but every game.

Before party chat you used to get lots of people talking in games and i know alot of them were annoying pricks but at least you could mute them.

WarlordPayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WarlordPayne

I've learned to really hate party chat. It makes any attempt at team play with randoms practically impossible. It's been driving me nuts in ME3.

Thumbrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thumbrunner

Party chat... Ecspecially in BF3 if your group has more then 4 people, But I find if you invite "team players" into your party they usually accept willing to play together and are talkative.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.