rorie's BioForge (PC) review

• rorie wrote this review on .
  • rorie has written a total of 3 reviews. The last one was for Halo 4
  • This review received 10 comments

test review

test reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest reviewtest review

blah

Posted by Yojimbo
Posted by Monkeyman04
Posted by Winternet

I've tested review this review test and I declare the review to be as tested as a test review can be tested.

Posted by Winsord

A 4/5 for BioForge? For shame Rorie, for shame!

Posted by Zaccheus

Some pretty inspired writing right here.

Edited by poisonmonkey

Couldn't have done it better myself.

Edited by audioBusting

Sounds great.

Posted by Kierkegaard

Translation of robot Rorie: "While containing vivid visuals and kicks and backflips and flutes oh my, Bioforge is a mixed-bag with clunky controls and a poor, looping soundtrack. However, you are a crass Cyborg man who beats people with their own limbs and expertly ricochets laser blasts off of the fourth wall, so four stars!"

Posted by MonkeyKing1969

The Vengeful Curtain Rod.

The story of the vengeful curtain rod is an exciting and dramatic tale told by the people who only say 'hup hup' on the east coast of Borneo. The real facts are vague and misty, but the legend of the vengeful curtain rod as told by the people who only say 'hup hup' goes like this: 'Hup hup hup hup hup hup hup hup hup hup hup.' ~ Steve Martin

Posted by RonneyFan05