Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blacklight Retribution

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 02, 2012

Blacklight: Retribution is a free to play first person shooter for the PC and PS4 developed by Zombie Studios.

Time for a QL?

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By mrcraggle

With the release of Halo this week and not really much else, I think it's time this game got the QL it deserved now that the Evac update has launched. I'm surprised that it's gotten zero coverage on the site when the Hawken beta got a QL and I think both games are obvious unique in their own regard. What I think makes BL:R stand out are its customisation options, level of graphical detail and the amount of modes and there is more content still to come which Zombie actually push out fairly regularly. I used to play APB:R but gave up due to the lack of updates from that game where they pushed a lot of new content as far as weapons and items but the game itself was severly flawed from a performance perspective.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Dagbiker

They did a ql of the other blacklight game but it never hurts to ask. A lot of times they never look at certain games until they are brought to their attention by the community.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.