Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Nov 19, 2008

Widely considered a spiritual successor to the studio's Guilty Gear series, BlazBlue is a fighting game with highly-detailed hand-drawn character graphics and a story involving sorcery and science.

BlazBlue Brightness Issue?

satseb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By satseb

Anyone else having trouble with the darkness of the game? Background and dark costumes blend together on my screen. Can't seem to find a brightness/contrast setting in the options menu, had to resort to upping my TV's brightness. Not a deal breaker, just wondering if anyone else is noticing it.

Side note: BB's online mode is what SF4's should have been. It is totally fuckin rad. Also, the limited edition DVD is an amazing introduction to the game, should be boxed with normal ed. as well.

Ironknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ironknight

I haven't had and issue with the brightness but i had to switch the display to type B but your right that SF4's online is horrible compared to BB's  saving replays and spectating are awesome I also love having multiple people in the lobby and how it runs so smooth in comparison to SF4 

bagmanforhire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By bagmanforhire

yea i think that DVD should come with ever game

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By metalsnakezero

No issue on my side besides not having a wider HDTV (The game screen is much wider for some reason). Haven't played online yet but sounds like it really good.

satseb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By satseb

If the image is clipping on the sides (it was happening on my HDTV and I imagine the same thing for non-HD), go to Display settings and change the screen type like Ironknight did.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.