Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Nov 19, 2008

Widely considered a spiritual successor to the studio's Guilty Gear series, BlazBlue is a fighting game with highly-detailed hand-drawn character graphics and a story involving sorcery and science.

Why no Xbox 360 version?

iGaboru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

#1  Edited By iGaboru

I'm a huge, although newbie, fan of the Guilty Gear series and I don't see why if Battle Fantasia (made by the same company), Street Fighter IV, The King of Fighters XII, Tekken 6, Virtua Fighter 5 and every single mainstream fighting game is multiplatform, this amazing spiritual successor to GG isn't coming to the Xbox 360 :(

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheFreeMan

I don't think it's been confirmed as a PS3 exclusive (although I could be wrong). I was still under the impression that it was unconfirmed what console it was going to.

A port probably wouldn't be TOO hard to put on the 360. The game will probably come to the system eventually.....I think Guilty Gear only had one game on the original Xbox.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By gunswordfist
    TheFreeMan said:
    "I don't think it's been confirmed as a PS3 exclusive (although I could be wrong). I was still under the impression that it was unconfirmed what console it was going to.

A port probably wouldn't be TOO hard to put on the 360. The game will probably come to the system eventually.....I think Guilty Gear only had one game on the original Xbox."

GG only had two Xbox games for some reason. Anyway, I hope its not a PS3 exclusive. 360 needs all the great 2D fighters it can get.
    iGaboru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#4  Edited By iGaboru

Lets hope it turns out this way :) Btw, any of you guys have listened to the superb BlazBlue OST? It's Daisuke Ishiwatari's revival!

Dresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Dresh

The OST is awesome.  I love V-13 and Ragna's themes.  Arc System Works has pretty much admitted that they're pretty much begging GG fans to play BlazBlue; since GG2 Overture was a 360 exclusive I can't see why they'd cut that audience out.  Maybe it'll get some update of the game instead of the original release.

Edit:  Well, speak of the devil.  http://kotaku.com/5164310/more-2d-fighting-comes-to-ps3-xbox-360-with-blazblue

_King_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By _King_

There is now if anyone really cares.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.