Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BloodRayne

Franchise »

The BloodRayne franchise features supernatural vampire-on-Nazi violence, bizarre plots to destroy the world, and a focus on overt gore and the sexuality of its female protagonist.

Uwe Boll making a THIRD Bloodrayne movie

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bigandtasty

UWEEEEEEEEEEE!

Bloodrayne-Warhammer crossover, go!

Yes, I know the "Warhammer" subtitle of BloodRayne 3 has nothing to do with Warhammer the series.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By penguindust

So who's going to play the red-haired vixen this time?  Kristanna Loken was in the first movie, Natassia Malthe starred in the sequel, so now I'm sure there'll be a new girl to pick up the blades.  My choices are Rachel Nichols from G.I. Joe the Rise of Cobra, although I like her, so I'm not sure I'd sentence her to such a career killer.  But, she's striking as a red head.  On the other hand, after Street Fighter: the Legend of Chun-li and Terminator: Salvation, Moon Bloodgood should be relegated to direct-to-dvd features and SyFy Network movies.  That includes the bottomless pit that is Uwe Boll movies.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By DanielJW
    @PenguinDust said:
    " So who's going to play the red-haired vixen this time?  "
    Brad Shoemaker.
    Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Bones8677
    @PenguinDust 

Kristanna Loken is returning, apparently.
    zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By zeforgotten

I really don't care who gets the lead role, since I'm not gonna be watching it anyway, it's a Uwe Boll movie for fucks sake just try and think for once in your lives people :P 

But hey, if he makes money on this garbage then good for him. 
    I have nothing but mad respect for Uwe Boll and the thing he does. 
    I just don't like his movies. 
    But as a person I think he's fantastic. 
    "I know a lot of gamers gets what you say? "pissed off" from my movies. I don't give a shit, the movies make me rich and the gamers are living at home with mom and dad, why should I listen to them? When they get rich, they can come to me with advise on how to make movies" - Uwe Boll himself  taken from an interview on TV that I saw not that many weeks ago actually. 
    And that was when I found mad respect for the guy

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Kohe321

More tang is a good thing, at least.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Red12b
    @DanielJW said:
    " @PenguinDust said:
    " So who's going to play the red-haired vixen this time?  "
    Brad Shoemaker. "
    I would watch that.
    Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Brendan
    @ZeForgotten said:
    "I really don't care who gets the lead role, since I'm not gonna be watching it anyway, it's a Uwe Boll movie for fucks sake just try and think for once in your lives people :P   But hey, if he makes money on this garbage then good for him. I have nothing but mad respect for Uwe Boll and the thing he does. I just don't like his movies. But as a person I think he's fantastic. "I know a lot of gamers gets what you say? "pissed off" from my movies. I don't give a shit, the movies make me rich and the gamers are living at home with mom and dad, why should I listen to them? When they get rich, they can come to me with advise on how to make movies" - Uwe Boll himself  taken from an interview on TV that I saw not that many weeks ago actually. And that was when I found mad respect for the guy "

That`s so awesome it needs to be repeated.  Uwe may be some kind of terrible director, but as far as making money off his movies goes he`s a genius.  As long as my viewing stays in the confines of TANG, all the power to him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.