Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bravil

Location » linked to 1 games

Bravil is the poorest town in Cyrodiil. It is located on the west coast of the Niben Bay. It would be quite appropriate to call it the ghetto of Oblivion.

LOL - Count Attacks His Own Guards

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By AndrewGaspar

I was playing some Elder Scrolls IV and I decided to kill those skooma suckers who hang out by the skooma den in Bravil. So, I end up getting into this huge fight with the guards and all of the civilians are helping me since they like me so much. I ended up going to the castle to get rid of that lazy count. Obviously, the guards tried to take me to jail when I entered, so I resisted arrest. Lo and behold, the count gets up and starts fighting the guards. Fortunately, the guards killed him (I didn't think he could die =P). I think that's the funniest thing I've ever seen in the Elder Scrolls IV, though.

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shawn

Haha, that sounds really funny. How did you get all the people to like you that much?

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Clean

I have had a lot of funny experiences in that game. I remember one time I had to talk to these people where they gave me really important information. And I killed them way back like in the beginning of the game. I also like breaking into people's houses and they just freak out so I have to silence them. I loved that game.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By AndrewGaspar
    Shawn said:
    "Haha, that sounds really funny. How did you get all the people to like you that much?"
    Well, I beat the main quest, so I'm sure that was a lot of it.
    tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By tds418

haha nice. I love the skooma den!

Justaddwater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Justaddwater
    Clean said:
    "I have had a lot of funny experiences in that game. I remember one time I had to talk to these people where they gave me really important information. And I killed them way back like in the beginning of the game. I also like breaking into people's houses and they just freak out so I have to silence them. I loved that game."
    Yeah running around and looting houses was by far the most fun in that game.

I spent hours on Morrowind without even realising there was a main story line.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.