Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Brütal Legend

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Brütal Legend is a humorous heavy-metal, open-world, action-adventure game with light real-time strategy elements. As Eddie Riggs, lead the people of the Brütal World to rise up against the Tainted Coil demons who rule the world, and their leader, the sinister Emperor Doviculus.

Brutal Legend...why? why? why?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tally_Pants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Tally_Pants

this game looks like such a generic adventure of crap! its banjo kazooie with a guitar who swears. i wouldn't even use the Brutal Legend game disc to wipe the hardened shit particles from my hairy ass! and why hasn't Jack Black disappeared from the face of the earth yet..?? he was never funny to begin with and he doesn't know shit about rock. any idiot could sit there and say acdc and led zeppelin are cool (only one of those bands is actually cool btw.. i shouldn't have to explain which one)

kipperminge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kipperminge

what an ass
    MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MeierTheRed

So why did you make this topic again? you don't like the game thats pretty clear, so what are you trying to do here. Make some one tell you why you should like it? cause thats not possible as you clearly wont ever like it. 

So i guess this is just to make people who enjoy the game angry at you, cause i can't quite understand the need for this post or the motives for this post. 

Btw i don't like the game either, but i won't bitch about it. Some game you like others you don't thats life, move the fuck along.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#4  Edited By citizenkane

It's probably better than this lame attempt at trolling.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.