Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

The last installment of the Modern Warfare trilogy brings World War 3 to the world of Call of Duty. While the U.S., British, and French armed forces try to push back the Russian invasion, the disavowed Task Force 141 begin their hunt for international terrorist Vladimir Makarov.

I can't wait...

duggshammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By duggshammer

To get out of work and play this game again. I played it for hours after the midnight launch, and I had a ton of fun.

I went to Best Buy at midnight last night, there were over a hundred people waiting in line inside the building. They had fog machines, MW3/army decorations, and the employees were dressed in MW3 swag. It was pouring rain outside, everyone was excited to get home and play - so it was a great, friendly atmosphere.

What was your experience like last night?

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MariachiMacabre

I watched my brother play it after I bought it for him for his birthday and thought "Jesus Christ this looks similar to the others. Also, everyone is hanging out in corners." Call of Duty, as a franchise, needs to do something different. Also, I had the exact opposite experience you did at launch. Nothing but dudebros and popped collars at ours.

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By PufferFiz

I played bf3 a lot

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Karl_Boss

I was playing Final Fantasy VII last night, then I went to bed.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By huntad

I was playing BF3. I kept playing another game after deciding to quit after the last and ended up staying up till 1:30 am. I was planning to go to bed at 12. After that I though, man I wonder how long those MW3 lines were. Then I went to bed. It was a good night.

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By uniform

I watched the Bears-Eagles game. I wasn't there, but I watched it on the television. There was thousands in the stadium and the atmosphere looked pretty exciting, eventually turning to rage by game's end. I noticed many decorations and folks dressed in Philly swag. There might have been a fog machine, maybe even several. I wish I was there because now I'll be wondering about the fog machines.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.