Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Capsized

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 29, 2011

Capsized is a 2D physics based platformer that tasks the player with escaping a hostile alien world.

Questions for capsized developer alien trap games?

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Davvyk

Hi

Firstly I just finished capsized and it's great. Buy it. Secondly..

I'm currently putting together an interview for my blog with capsized developer alien trap games. Are their any questions you would like asked as part of an interview with them?If the questions are potentially spoilers remember to spoiler tag them as I'd hate to induce some spoiler rage!

Thanks

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

Might be too late, but I'd be interested in hearing about how they composed the soundtrack. Was it done in-house?

Either way, it's terrific (Both the soundtrack and the game itself) - they really should be proud.

Von

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Von

Ask them if they got the inspiration for the game from the old Amiga/C64 game "Exile". That game was utterly ridiculously great and Capsized seem to share many, many things with that particular game (atleast in my humble oldschool opinion). If they haven't, tell them to play it and make a remake. ;)

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By BraveToaster

Who is Alien Trap Games and what is Capsized?

SlasherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SlasherMan
    EJStyleS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@von: WORD. First thing I did upon seeing this out for XBLA today to remember the name (Exile!) was Bing 'Capsized amiga game'.

The second thing is did was search for 'Capsized Amiga game' on Google, which led me here. Looks totally inspired by that classic!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.