Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Captain America: Super Soldier

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Jul 19, 2011

Tying in to the 2011 film Captain America: The First Avenger, Super Soldier tells a side-story where the ultra-patriotic Steve Rogers takes the fight to the villainous HYDRA organization during World War II.

Punching Dudes in the Face: The Game

Generiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Generiko

Can't wait for the QL

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By AngelN7

If there was a title for "punching in the face " this game will be GOTY, everything from  the Bonk! sounds the shiled makes , the animation the look in the punched guy face , so fun I really want to play this game that QL sold me

Flaboere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Flaboere
    @angeln7 said:
     If there was a title for "punching in the face " this game will be GOTY, everything from  the Bonk! sounds the shiled makes , the animation the look in the punched guy face , so fun I really want to play this game that QL sold me
    Unless of course Batman is going to take that price, which it might very well!
    Fisco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Fisco

The QL made that game look a lot more impressive than I thought it would be. (Just wish I could have Jeff make that slow-mo noise every time I hit a guy)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.