Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Catherine

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Feb 17, 2011

The first game developed by Atlus for the PS3/Xbox 360. Made by the Persona Team, The game is an "adult oriented" action-adventure/horror game with puzzle platforming stages.

Question to those who are importing Catherine.. (online features)

Bolt3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bolt3

Hey duders! I have a quick question about importing Catherine, will the online features of the game still work from US to UK? I have no idea since this will be the first import I have done for this gen - has anyone had any issues playing games online that are imported, or will I have to use a US PSN account to access the online features?

Thanks so much for your help in advance. 

EDIT: I'm talking about the PS3 version of the game - sorry for missing that one out.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Catolf

online features? You mean like the choices pie chart and stuff? I don't think it will be effected if you import or not.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Catolf said:
    online features? You mean like the choices pie chart and stuff? I don't think it will be effected if you import or not.
    There's online multiplayer. There's also co-op, but I'm not sure if that's online or not.
    Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Catolf
    @FluxWaveZ said:
    @Catolf said:
    There's online multiplayer. There's also co-op, but I'm not sure if that's online or not.
    I'm pretty sure the multiplayer is local only.. so atlus' Aram Jabbari said. So no online.
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Catolf said: 
    I'm pretty sure the multiplayer is local only.. so atlus' Aram Jabbari said. So no online.
    Really? I could have sworn Colosseum enabled online multiplayer... But now that I think about it I'm not sure why. Huh, that's too bad.
    Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Catolf
    @FluxWaveZ: I think the only online is the feature attached to the choices you make and your score in Colosseum mode. While I would have loved to see an online multiplayer though mode though. Maybe next time (I don't think they thought this was going to sell as well as it has) cause they are supposedly making this a franchise. So here's hoping.
    Bolt3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Bolt3
    @Catolf said:
    Yeah that stuff - let's hope it's not! Thanks.
    klaptos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By klaptos

@Catolf said:

@FluxWaveZ: I think the only online is the feature attached to the choices you make and your score in Colosseum mode. While I would have loved to see an online multiplayer though mode though. Maybe next time (I don't think they thought this was going to sell as well as it has) cause they are supposedly making this a franchise. So here's hoping.

That's odd, I also thought there was online competitive and online co-op.

Devoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Devoid

The only thing you'll have to worry about is if there's any DLC that checks disc codes. But then you can just make an American account and buy PS money off of some website.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Catolf
    @Devoid said:

The only thing you'll have to worry about is if there's any DLC that checks disc codes. But then you can just make an American account and buy PS money off of some website.

I think Aram confirmed there will be no DLC.

@Klaptos said:

That's odd, I also thought there was online competitive and online co-op.

I thought so as well until I saw the video with Aram vs/ some girl at gamespot? I think it was gamespot, I'm trying to find the video but he addressed that it was local only.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.