Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jun 04, 2009

A downloadable FPS from developer Timeline Interactive in which players utilize psi-powers to kill their opponents.

How is the multiplayer?

Kraivyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kraivyne

Has anyone purchased this on XBLA yet? I played the demo and thought it was okay but would like to know if its worth getting for online play. IT would be nice to have a newer XBLA FPS on my hard drive.

I found the single player demo controls worked well although I found that auto aim was a too assisted.

Anyway, would love a small review on the game.

Thanks!

yasserr23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By yasserr23

There are some user reviews out there check this http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226660 and this one too http://forums.xbox.com/27506595/ShowPost.aspx. I'm really surprised that this game has not yet been rated nor did it get any media coverage.

pod71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pod71

I enjoyed the game. It feels like a blend of Shadowrun and classic Unreal. 

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By EpicSteve

It's not really that good.

ekajarmstro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ekajarmstro

I love this game in multiplayer, but it can get weird if the host is bad because I'm pretty sure hit detection is client side so it could seem like your getting shot through a wall. Also, they were hating on it in the Bombcast.

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By dethfish

I got the demo of the game because the screen shots looked interesting. I wasn't really expecting much from it but I really like it. The Psi powers are awesome and you can dual wield shotguns or snipers. I'm probably gonna end up buying it, hopefully I enjoy the full game as much as the demo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.