Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Champions Online

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

Champions Online is a superhero action-MMORPG for PC. It was developed by Cryptic Studios, the makers of City of Heroes.

Based on the tech GB is using, can the perks be tracked?

The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By The_Joker

I know Steam got achievements but us retail people (the losers we are) can't register with steam and just Get them... which I might even pay steam a service fee to do. But is there anyway GB can track these?

On a semi related note, any word on PC accounts being usable on 360 version? That way boom auto unlock when I get that edition and then GB can track it thataway.

LordCrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By LordCrom

I would like to find out this very same answer. 

Is there actually a service fee in place you can pay to steam to have them activate you achievements with a non-steam version?
    Cook66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cook66

Without either Steam or XBL you currently wont see any achievements on GB. I highly doubt Steam has any service to grant achievements to retail copies of the game, but maybe if you pester Cryptic about it could get you somewhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.