nijntje1971's Crysis Warhead (PC) review

Required if you played Crysis

This game is the extension of the original Crysis and follows the story from the viewpoint of Psycho. The game plays like the original with a few enhancements to the engine. The vehicles are a bit better and the graphics are a bit sharper. Story is much more focused and sometimes makes a few leaps. Game is also shorter than the original but contains very good cinamatics. One of the best I ever saw. Definitely a winner and a must if you played the original Crysis.

Other reviews for Crysis Warhead (PC)

A short but sweet ride 0

After playing this game to the end I kind of felt what I felt with the first Crysis. This is pretty good, but I think some people won't judge it on its own rights. A game that relies heavily on graphics to make a name of itself is bound to have it weighed more than it should. Crysis Warhead, like the first game just to a lesser degree, is not just a pretty game, it's a pretty game that's also a great game.What makes it so special are the nanosuit features. You can become invisible, have a boost ...