Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dance Dance Revolution

Franchise »

Konami's long-running rhythm game and dance simulation series has spawned multiple releases across all regions of the world and has become a household name in the arcade and music game communities.

Back in the day, I did a bunch of remixes for DDR games

sparkysanxion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sparkysanxion

Quite a few years ago, every now and then, I would be contracted to do some remixes for DDR stuff. Mainly doing English versions of some pre-existing songs.

For the longest time, I never really knew (or bothered to find out) which games these ended up on.

So thought I'd try and hunt them down...turns out a few of them are on Youtube in some form or other, so thought I'd share with the class.

1. J-Ravers - 1998 (Sparky's 2006 remix) (DDR Hottest Party)

2. DDRII - Unbelievable (Sparky remix)

3. Heartbreak (Sound Selektaz remix)

4. WWS - Love Shine (Body Grooverz 2006 mix)

5. NC feat. NRG Factory - Innocence of Silence (Sparky remix)

There were a few more, but I'm struggling finding any more at the mo. Like, I did a remix of Geisha's Dream by Smile DK, and I have no idea what that was for. Also, terrible cover versions of "We Built This City", and "Final Countdown" for some project.

...Sorry for inflicting this terrible cheese upon you all. :)

Sirio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No kidding! I ate this stuff up growing up. I still play DDR/Stepmania to work out 15 years later. Can't believe I'd run into someone who worked on it. I loved Supernova-Innocence of Silence is rad. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.