Who changed the Dante picture?

#1 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11395 posts) -

If you go to the page about Dante, you'll notice that the big main picture of him is from the newly announced game, and it's the new bastardized jabroni Dante.  

I'm just wondering who is responsible for this atrocity, and who's going to fix it (I'm too lazy too).  

#2 Posted by ViciousReiven (822 posts) -

Fuck that, new Dante is just as hot as normal D:

#3 Posted by Lucifer (263 posts) -

I bet he did just to piss people off.

#4 Posted by ajamafalous (12155 posts) -

I think the generally-accepted rule is to go with a recent picture, hence why Chris Redfield is the RE5 version and not a previous one even though some might prefer it otherwise.

#5 Posted by Fallen189 (5052 posts) -

Changed back. We should leave it as the well established Dante until we know more about the new stuff.

#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
" If you go to the page about Dante, you'll notice that the big main picture of him is from the newly announced game, and it's the new bastardized jabroni Dante.   I'm just wondering who is responsible for this atrocity, and who's going to fix it (I'm too lazy too).   "
Looks up who added it. And you got your answer. 
#7 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11395 posts) -

It seems as though the picture is one that it should be. And I don't really care if some would think that it should be a recent picture. It should be the most recognizable one. 

#8 Posted by ThePickle (4168 posts) -

Someone changed it back! It should stay white haired Dante. We don't know if this kid is actually Dante. 

#9 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2913 posts) -

Yeah, even though this guy's name is Dante he could be a completely different character, like Dante's son or something. We just don't know yet, so it's probably not worthy of changing the default image I would think.

Besides, the new Dante is ugly.

#10 Edited by VitaminWaterYum (381 posts) -

Aaaand someone changed it back to ugly Dante. Changing it back now....

I forgot that I can't change default pics -_-

#11 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

Leave it as the newest.

#12 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

OH GOD CHANGE IT BACK CHANGE IT BACK I DONT WANT THAT PUSSY TWILIGHT WANNABE IN MY WIKI

#13 Posted by MeierTheRed (4941 posts) -

I still don't understand all this bitching about his new look, only difference is the damn hair and the new Dante looks lees roided up.

#14 Posted by august (3866 posts) -

This is like the dictionary definition of nerd rage.

#15 Posted by Fallen189 (5052 posts) -

Until we actually KNOW that the "New Dante" is actually the New Dante, we should leave it as the established one.

#16 Posted by KaosAngel (13764 posts) -

I was playing DMC3 today due to MvC3, and I came to this page.  Why the hell is the fake Dante on the front?   

CHANGE THIS, WTF?!
#17 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3116 posts) -
@KaosAngel:
Just when I was managing to forget how pissed off I was about this whole thing...  as long as they don't make a bastardized version of Lady, too, I think I'll avoid hulking out though.
#18 Posted by audiosnag (1582 posts) -

Oh god...not this again.
New Dante is fine. He got sick of hair in his face and got a hair cut. Biiiiiiig deal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.