Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

At what soul level are you guys starting the DLC next week?

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By golguin

I started a new character for the DLC and I'm currently sitting at SL 42 as a Darkwraith. I'll go in with no covenant and join whatever is available there and level up no higher than 50 so I can fight at the lowest level bracket in the arena. I have my main character at SL 111 on NG++, but her stats are all over the place and is hardly optimized for PVP.

How low are you guys going?

Ghost249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ghost249

@golguin: Well for me I think I over did it a bit when I made a new character, he's practically 5 lvl sunder the recommended lvl for the dlc (60-80) Currently he's a 75 with (This is where I over did it) Wearing +9 gear, a +15 Longsword and is overkill on First Game.

Edit: Wanted to do it at just 60 but whatever, going to run through the DLC after this guy with my main. XD

chan05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By chan05

I'm 130...have been playing for about 90 hours. I hope the DLC won't change too many item stats. Also I hope the new weapons are well balanced. Other than that I'm ready to go

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mosespippy

I'll probably make a new one and spec it for 50. Pyro is going to be so overused in the 50 arena so I'll probably design around Vow of Silence to get an upper hand.

ExplodeMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ExplodeMode

200. I like the more varied pvp builds better, so I hope it's a populated bracket.

nitronomicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By nitronomicon

I'm sitting at level 77 focused mainly on dex and endurance. I think I'll stay around that level as I progress through the PvE aspects of the dlc. Once I get a sense of the PvP in the arena I'll probably go up to 100 as I understand that it will be broken up by levels 1-100, 101-199, etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.