Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Beginner, has in havent made it to ng+

UdderDischarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UdderDischarge

Hi all, I am currently SL 74,

right now in Painted world, SL farming to buy twinkling twilight and logan's duke spells, but i have never been to the archives, and my stat build is weird, got some faith, int, and dex, decent equipment, but need to get to archives and obtain logans spells while hes caged. Any suggestions? Anyone want to assist. I ubderstand I have to die to seath to be put in a cage and from their its supposed to be easy to get to Logan, but getting to that event is the tough part. thanks

UdderDischarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By UdderDischarge

Mod please move this to the Frustrated thread, where it will get more exposure. thanks

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CptBedlam

@gdemann: I can help you, I have a level 77 character and I know the game pretty much inside out. Add me if you like.

UdderDischarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By UdderDischarge

@CptBedlam: thanks, i got him, hey im 82 and i think we cooped before, let me know ill send you an inviiite if we havent met in game whats your tag? mines udder disharge

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.