Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Can anyone help me with pinwheel's room?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redbliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All right, so I beat pinwheel and I am on top of his room where there are four lights, one of which is an object that I can pick up. I am just wondering if anyone knows how to get to the object (the path is completely dark and I cannot see a way to get to the object). Should I follow the lights and that will lead to a ramp, and are there any drop-offs at this point?

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Follow the ramp out . . . and good luck. lol

gogosox82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need a light source. Either a skull lantern, sunlight maggot, or cast light ( a spell) or you probably either fall off or get killed by the skeles.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need a light source. Either a skull lantern, sunlight maggot, or cast light ( a spell) or you probably either fall off or get killed by the skeles.

You can also walk reeeaally slowly, which was what I did for the first third of that nightmare.

redbliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By redbliss

So I followed the lights on the ramp for a bit and saw that it takes me to a new place, the Tomb of the Giants or something. I think I will hold off from going any further. Thanks for the help.

gogosox82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcghee said:

@gogosox82 said:

You can also walk reeeaally slowly, which was what I did for the first third of that nightmare.

I tried that too the first time I went in there until that first giant skele two shot me with that giant sword. I went and got a light source after that.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Follow the lights as close as you can and stick to the ramp, this is the easiest way through. Once you learn the area it isn't that bad but learning the area is downright painful and annoying.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcghee said:

@gogosox82 said:

I tried that too the first time I went in there until that first giant skele two shot me with that giant sword. I went and got a light source after that.

I had a heavy shield and could absorb one hit, then take them out with fireballs. I eventually found out you could creep up to just the right distance to hit them with fire before they notice you, then it's a peace of cake as long as you're careful. What a great game.

gogosox82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gogosox82

@mcghee said:

@gogosox82 said:

@mcghee said:

@gogosox82 said:

I had a heavy shield and could absorb one hit, then take them out with fireballs. I eventually found out you could creep up to just the right distance to hit them with fire before they notice you, then it's a peace of cake as long as you're careful. What a great game.

I had balder shield +10 (didn't know upgrading went up to +15. Figured it was like demon's souls lol ) and he broke my stability with one swing and then killed me in the next. I already had 13 int so i just popped some soul items/farmed some of the skeles in the catacombs and put that point into int and used cast light. Made it much easier for me.

zeusbark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equip the skull lantern on your left hand

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.